2009年11月30日星期一

homage to Pocahontas

The Brits have a strange sense of replica handbags style at times, so strange that it's beyond my comprehension. Perhaps it's the British homage to Pocahontas for savingChanel 2.55 Flap bag Captain John Smith in 1608. Still, ugly Ьeyond reason. Am I missing something heree All of my researchCartier Jewelry come up with sites that quote how rare and amazing these god awful bags are and how difficult it is to find them. Nοte to Blush B-Lush-- please, keep hiding, I don't want you any where near me. Even the name is strange, sounds more like some sort of cosmetic brand pushing soаp bombs. But I'd like to remain open minded so please enlighten me if you love these bags! See BLUSH B-LUSH - SMALL STUDDED FRINGE TOP HANDLE here and BLUSH B-LUSH - LARGE FRINGE SHOULDER BAG here.