2010年12月20日星期一

swiss replica watches included nearly

Training is going great. Since May 30, Ive gotten in around 210 miles of structured rides on my road and mountain bikes, including 45 miles this morning before work and a solo 95-mile ride this past Saturday that, according to my Garmin Edge 705, swiss replica watches included nearly 7,000 feet of climbing. My coach has been having me do some short, high-intensity bursts and longer, medium-intensity intervals. But the bulk of my riding, by far, has been at speeds that I would consider almost embarrassingly slow. Im spending most of my time between 120 and 160 watts.

Neals note to me for this mornings workout, which was a 2.5-hour ride between 120 and 160 watts, with two 20-minute holds at just under 230 watts: l know you could go harder, but were looking for maximum adaptation as opposed to maximum strain/stress.Fair swiss replica watches enough. I have to admit that, after a rough two or three weeks on the bike, Im feeling a lot stronger the past week or so. The graph at left from TrainingPeaks shows my power, speed, cadence, and heart-rate readings for this mornings ride, though the heart data is way off. My vest (it was 45 degrees when I set out this morning) was flapping in the wind and causing errant readings. In reality, I never went above 160 and probably averaged in the 130 range.

By Stephen RegenoldNew Balance enlisted top ultra runners Kyle Skaggs andAnton Krupicka for assistance in designing the MT100, a trailrunning race shoenew this month. As such, the company touts the shoe as designed for themost dedicated ultratrail runners. After three weeks of testing this lithe shoe, I havediscovered that despite my calendar of more than a dozen trail races a year, Imay not fit in that most dedicated class. In my test runs so far, the MT100s have had hits andmisses. Dubbed as an extremely lightweight racing comp, the shoesare Replica IWC watches indeed extremely light. They weigh a scant seven ounces perfoot in a mens size nine almost half as heavy as shoes other companiesmight market as light.The womens version, the WT100 model, weigh six ouncesper shoe (in a size seven).